dinsdag 14 februari 2017

Kleez Mix - 002 This Is Fresh.mp3


Kleez Mix - 002 This Is Fresh.mp3

Swing Kids, The ‎– Yeah / Good Feelin'
Double Impact (2) ‎– The Manic Track
Stayshon 2 Stayshon ‎– My, My, My
M.D. III* ‎– Shake That Body
Late Boyz, The ‎– Can't Stop Dancing
ClubHouse* ‎– I'm Falling Too
Terence FM ‎– Stay Around
Zone I* ‎– Feel
Club MCM & Marshall Jefferson ‎– Message 2 Ron
Marascia ‎– The Album
Take One ‎– Say My Name (I Don't Think So) / Don't You Want Some Good Times
Tim Deluxe & Eddie Perez ‎– Groove Syndicate (Part II)
Sonic Boom Society Featuring D.J. Shon Jackson* ‎– Shading Light E.P.
Marascia ‎– The Album
Dark Knights ‎– Dark Knights EP
F.I.T.Z. ‎– Step One
Afrodesiac ‎– Life In A Day
DJ Pope ‎– Tracks From The Vatican II
K-Alexi ‎– Don't Cha Want It ?
All In The House ‎– Mad As Hell
Jerome Mikulich Featuring Nature Love ‎– It Feels Right
Dave Carlucci & Junior Sanchez ‎– Rufftrax On Wax (EP)
UR* Presents Members Of The House ‎– Reach Out For The Love
Jamerson* ‎– Got To Give It Up

87.39 minutes

http://www.discogs.com/lists/Kleez-Mix-002-This-Is-Freshmp3/241571

http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/kleez/play/kleez-mix-002-this-is-fresh#.VV2nh4Ue47A

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten